RE: A build problem of C++ code on Cygwin

Another very similar one to watch out for are makefiles that actually do
support $EXEEXT, but for whatever reason $EXEEXT gets set to nothing.  I
think it's mainly hand-rolled makefiles these days, but IIRC if somebody's
using crusty enough autotools they'll get configures that do this to you.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle