RE: Exim / cron question

Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
> I want cron to deliver an e-mail throught exim to an Exchange server,
> running on the same machine.

I used to run a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with Exchange, and
was having a tough time with Exchange, Cygwin Exim, and Cygwin email.  I
seem to recall my work-around was to only install Cygwin email (my
script called email) and to configure Cygwin email to send mail via an
SMTP host (rather than sendmail/ exim link).

HTH,

David