This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
- From: "David Christensen" <dpchrist at holgerdanske dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "'Pritchard, Douglas'" <dpritc01 at harris dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:34:45 -0700
- Subject: RE: sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
Pritchard, Douglas wrote:
> You posted a problem with sshd no connecting after XP restarts but
> works after a manual restart of sshd.
> Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue.
Yes. You need to install rebase, shutdown any running services and any
open Cygwin shells, applications, etc., start an Ash shell, and run
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html