This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Does 'ar' work with native MS Windows libs?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 07:03:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Does 'ar' work with native MS Windows libs?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 07:27:50PM -0700, Coatimundi wrote:
>I need to break open a library I created with Visual Studio and insert
>some objects also compiled with Visual Studio.
>Will Cygwin's ar command work for this task?
Here's an idea: How about just *trying* it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html