This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-3.1-9
- From: mwoehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:52:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-3.1-9
- References: <announce.4521DE28.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Blake wrote:
Second, this release adds a new shopt, igncr, which dynamically
tells bash to ignore all \r in the input file when it is set; however, it
defaults to unset.
So, I keep wanting to know if you are thinking about submitting this
upstream (or have you done so already?)...
"I don't question your existence -- God" (seen on a church billboard)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html