This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Un-attended install ALL
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:29:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Un-attended install ALL
- References: <4523D68A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Vinod Gupta wrote:
The local packages folder has two mirrors - the main (http%3a%2f.../)
and mymirror/ (which has only this empty allpackage). How do I tell
setup.exe to look inside BOTH mirrors?
Type in the name of your mirror site when you are asked for the mirrors
you wish to use.
I am installing from "local packages" folder containing two mirrors
having different packages, not from Internet.
setup.exe -L -l <mirror1_folder> -l <mirror2_folder>
it installed from mirror2_folder only. How do I force it to use BOTH?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to this offhand. I'd need to check the
source. You might want to beat me to it and take a peek yourself.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html