This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Will cygwin produced *.exe run w/o cygwin installed?
- From: Jim Kleckner <jek-cygwin2 at kleckner dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 06:11:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Will cygwin produced *.exe run w/o cygwin installed?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gene Smith wrote:
I have built a cross compiler for arm under cygwin from gnu sources
and cygwin's gcc. I now have a bunch of .exe's that run fine under
cygwin. Is it possible to use these on a system without cygwin
installed. Right now I don't have a system w/o cygwin so can't test.
See cygcheck which will list all of the dll files that your application
e.g. cygcheck ./foo.exe
For full options, type cygcheck --help
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html