This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Look command not working for me
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:21:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Look command not working for me
- References: <4525C015.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
David Arnstein wrote:
When I type into my bash shell, for example
look: /usr/share/dict/words: No such file or directory
The directory /usr/share/dict does not even exist. I have reinstalled
the util-linux package. No help.
Any suggestions? Cygcheck output is attached.
Maybe try the source package? Dunno. It's definitely not in the binary
package or anything else I can find via http://cygwin.com/packages/.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html