This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is ldd?
- From: Tim Prince <timothyprince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 07:27:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Where is ldd?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at myrealbox dot com
Ralph Moritz wrote:
Hi,I doubt that glibc provided this; it looks like a binutils thing.
However, there is a big difference between Windows and linux, and
Windows already provides similar tools.
I can't seem to find the ldd utility which comes bundled with glibc on
GNU/Linux. Where should I be looking?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html