This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: crash on anything using cygwin
- From: Max <seerix at mail dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 11:49:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: crash on anything using cygwin
- References: <loom.20061008T073534firstname.lastname@example.org>
Brad Palmer <spamgobblin <at> yahoo.com> writes:
> I was having this exact same issue on windows ME. I had to go back to 220.127.116.11
> with apiversion 155 to get things working again.
Having the same problem. Switching back to older versions(5.20 and 5.19)
doesn't work. The problem appears with bash during install.
Windows XP SP2.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html