This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what is spam filter flagging????
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 13:59:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: what is spam filter flagging????
- References: <BAY108-F174970AF6C36EB1E1775CDBE110@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Mike Marchywka wrote:
I've tried all the suggestions and simply give up- I have
a fairly long message with external links but no other content.
How do I defeat the spam filter or get moderator comments?
Mail to cygwin-owner bounced.
Read the response to the bounces. They contain information you need
to understand the problem and what possible resolutions are.
If you're quite serious and complete with your description above of
the intended message, you might want to reconsider sending it anyway.
Messages full of links with no other content aren't usually the ones
that most on this list would be interested in reading.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html