From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: what is spam filter flagging????
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 14:14:56 -0400

Mike Marchywka wrote:
Well, I obviously meant "content which I assume would be
of concern to a spam filter." I wouldn't
translate my prior post as, " I'm deeply concerned that
my information-free post  containing only the links in my favorites
list was rejected by your filter." :)

Links can be a problem and a human finally was able to confirm
that at least one of them was offensive to the filter.
If at least one of my cygwin-owner posts hadn't bounced I wouldn't
have posted to the list.

( apparenlty I can't just reply to the poster now, of I would have
taken that option for this post... things have changed a lot in last few months)

Thanks.

Yes, I happened to see that you started another thread about this same
subject later.  I'm sure Chris has given you good advice about your
original post.

Generally speaking, unless the poster has originally specified otherwise,
it's best to keep communications on the list.  The intent is for this to be
a public forum that all can benefit from.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746