This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ImageMagick needs old X dlls - lyx/XmGrace fail because ImageMagick doesn't work
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:04:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: ImageMagick needs old X dlls - lyx/XmGrace fail because ImageMagick doesn't work
- References: <452AA3B3.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 03:32:03PM -0400, Volker Quetschke wrote:
>This is merely a reminder that some packages fail because the current
>Xorg version removed some dlls that are needed by ImageMagick.
>This is not a new issue, see here:
In absence of a maintainer for X or ImageMagick, the only likely
response from this kind of "reminder" is an annoyed sigh.
Or was this possibly a heads up that you were going to be taking over
one or the other package?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html