This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can not start UltraEdit using cygwin path
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:34:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: Can not start UltraEdit using cygwin path
- References: <BAY21-F156DD2C9814AE610891A30E9090@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
lin q wrote:
> If I run it with cygwin path like this,
> uedit /cygdrive/c/tmp/log
> UltraEdit says the path is wrong.
UltraEdit is not a Cygwin application. How on earth do you expect it to
understand something beginning in /cygdrive? Look into cygpath.
> Interesting enough, I have similar function for gvim,
> vi ()
> gvim $@ &
gvim is a Cygwin application.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html