This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't preview postscript files under xdvi
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:06:38 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: Can't preview postscript files under xdvi
Ferran Mazzanti wrote:
> I can directly preview .dvi files displaying the postscript figures.
I have solved in this way:
mv gs.exe gs.exe.orig
ln -sf /usr/X11R6/bin/gs.exe gs.exe
Why there are these two version, X and non-X of ghostscript?
Once, someone said that only the X is sufficient.
If this is the case, we could install only the X version and change
'ghostscript' with 'ghostscript-x11' in the field 'requires' of
setup.ini to adapt the dependences... or NOT ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html