Re: Can't preview postscript files under xdvi

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
If Cygwin aims to reproduce Linux on Windows who installs Cygwin should
also installs a minimum of X.

I don't recall installing X being a prerequisite of a functional, useful Linux system. I regularly use Linux boxes for which my need for X is minimal-to-nonexistent.

Agreed.  We'll see problems on this list regardless.  The focus should be
on making these two packages play nicely together.  Input on this would
be most useful.  Of course, if the maintainers of these packages decide
to do something other than what I've stated, that's certainly their
prerogative.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746