This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc & mingw code?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:35:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc & mingw code?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 02:22:23AM +0000, Mike wrote:
>Does someone have a bit of code that can be compiled static and mingw
>(the way I understand it) to remove all cygwin dependencies that will
>run as a windows (xp) service for starting vbscripts? I cannot install
>cygwin on all my windows boxes and have a limit to how large an
>executable I can install on the boxes. I do not want to muck with the
>registry beyond installing the service. Having the program read from a
>file what vbscript to start and other run-time parameters is ok with
This mailing list is really not intended to discuss how not to use
Cygwin. If you want to use MinGW, please ask questions in the mingw
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html