This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libtool1.5-1.5.23a-1, libltdl3-1.5.23a-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 02:46:33 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libtool1.5-1.5.23a-1, libltdl3-1.5.23a-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
GNU libtool is a generic library support script. Libtool hides the
complexity of using shared libraries behind a consistent, portable
This update corrects a serious flaw in the previous libltdl DLL.
Changes (since libtool1.5-1.5.22-1)
* update to CVS 2006-Oct-14 snapshot
* libltdl DLL actually exports symbols and so is not useless
+ thanks to Jan Nieuwenhuizen and Yasutaka Atarashi for the report
and detailed analysis.
* fix for memory leak in libltdl
* compatibility with autoconf-2.60
* cross-compile fixes for target=cygwin/mingw
* switch to cygport build framework
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html