This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mount usb drive for all user
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:28:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: mount usb drive for all user
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <F05AFBF84C348C4AAF1A0E7D126E370AB9F683@exbn01.DPEB.DE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 16 17:01, email@example.com wrote:
> After the USB-Drive is connected I could cd to the root directory of the
> But a ls does not show any file which I can see in the Windows-Explorer.
Maybe a permission problem? I can access my USB-Stick from Cygwin just
fine, with and without admin rights.
Assuming your USB drive is drive F: as in your cygcheck output, please
do the following:
$ strace -o /tmp/ls.trace ls -l /cygdrive/f
and send the /tmp/ls.trace file to this list. Hopefully there's some
clue in it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html