This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Acronym definition bad link
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:22:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: Acronym definition bad link
- References: <45359EB4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 08:25:40PM -0700, Johnathon Jamison wrote:
>In the http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TANSTAAFL definition,
>http://billdennis.net/heinlein/tanstaafl.htm is a bad link now; it
>points to an ad site.
Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports: http://cygwin.com/ .
If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.
For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list. I've also Cc'ed this reply there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html