This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.5.21-1 - Crash on anything using cygwin1.dll
- From: "Dmitry A. Pashko" <dap at ashmanov dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 01:07:36 +0400
- Subject: RE: 1.5.21-1 - Crash on anything using cygwin1.dll
I had a same problem with 1.5.21-0 (cygwin1.dll: file version 1005.21.0.0,
build date 2006-07-30 14:21, OS: WinXP Pro SP2).
Before occurrence of this problem Cygwin version 1.5.19 has been established
on my computer.
Today at start there was a mistake with the following message:
8 [main] bash 4404 dll_crt0_1: internal error: couldn't determine
of thread function on stack. Expect signal problems.
I have removed the old version and have tried to install current Cygwin
version (1.5.21) from mirrors.kernel.org mirror. Installation has passed
successfully up to a postinstall step. On a postinstall step all Cygwin
applications have crash with messages as McLay.
On my computer from the moment of last successful start Cygwin following
changes have been made:
1) the some patches from Microsoft have been installed.
2) Agnitum Outpost have been updated up to version 4.0.
Earlier I had no problems with Cygwin at updating other applications.
Dmitry A. Pashko
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html