This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: alternatives-1.3.29a-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:59:50 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: alternatives-1.3.29a-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
alternatives provides a framework for managing installation of multiple
packages that provide similar features, and selecting between them.
Changes since 1.3.20a-2
* resync with Red Hat chkconfig-1.3.29
* bug fix for null pointer error in --display mode. (Cygwin's printf()
has built-in protection against this particular bug, but other
platforms do not).
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html