This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I kill a grandchild process from shell program?
- From: "Lev Bishop" <lev dot bishop at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:49:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: How do I kill a grandchild process from shell program?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 10/23/06, Jim Seymour <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
However, if things don't work fine, the background process sticks around
to plague me later.
I'd like to end my main script by killing the background process (if
it's still around), but I'm having a helluva time figuring out HOW.
$ killall <progname>
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html