This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Which newest version of emacs could be compiled in cygwin?
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: william dot xue at gmail dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:29:38 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: Which newest version of emacs could be compiled in cygwin?
William Xue wrote:
> I have tried the newest cvs version of emacs 22 and emacs-unicode-2,
> both them are failed.
My experience is that the last useful build of Emacs-CVS is that
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/emacs co -P -D "06
Sep 2006 13:50" emacs
The builds of the CVS source after 20060906 13:50, up to now, or fail or,
if they are completed, Emacs segment faults.
I build with
In any case, there are prebuilt binaries (Mingw, I think) at
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html