This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc and gnu make build in cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:50:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc and gnu make build in cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
ali azimizadeh wrote:
i want to build gcc on cygwin. the cygwin doesn't have gnu make i read the installation manual of gcc.
there isn't any thing for cygwin build.
i know nothing about it. please give me some advises.
Cygwin has 'make'. Re-run 'setup.exe' and go to the 'Development' category
to install the package if you don't have it already.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html