This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to go through a company proxy with ssh ?
- From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:53:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to go through a company proxy with ssh ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/25/06, Teggy P Veerapen <> wrote:
I am trying to figure out how to connect to a remote ssh server (in fact to my
home pc which is hosting cygwin/sshd server) with the standard ssh client
coming with cygwin and I need to go through my company proxy.
I have done some search on the internet on such issue and I have read about the
ProxyCommand in ssh configuration
I use corkscrew (http://www.agroman.net/corkscrew/) to make use of the
ProxyCommand feature in my ~/.ssh/config file.
It works great.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html