This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: bash-3.2-4
- From: Keith Christian <keithchristian at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:52:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: bash-3.2-4
- References: <announce.453EAD9F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Blake wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
A new release of bash, 3.2-4, is now available for experimental use,
replacing 3.2-3. Version 3.1-9 remains as the current version for now.
PROMISING - for the first time since January, the <TAB> completion works
without duplicating the last character on the line!
My original posting: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-01/msg01214.html
I've installed Bash 3.2-4 and libreadline6 5,2-2 as suggested, and the
rxvt version I've been running is 20050409-3. I'll continue testing and
report any problems, but I see immediate improvement in completion
handling with this combination!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html