This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem reporting (was 1.5.21-1: CIFS symlinks on network share break Cygwin)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:22:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem reporting (was 1.5.21-1: CIFS symlinks on network share break Cygwin)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 03:07:19PM -0500, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:
>On 10/25/06, DePriest, Jason R. <> wrote:
>>On 10/25/06, Larry Hall (Cygwin) <> wrote:
>>> Certainly this and quoting raw email addresses could be offered as
>>> guidelines in <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>. Care to offer a
>>The "submitting a patch" guidelines seem to refer to program
>>patches... since this is only an HTML update, here it is.
>sorry patch in wrong format... subject changes since I am severely
>hijacking this topic
Sorry Jason (and Larry) but I really don't see how this is appropriate
for the problems.html page. This is just a general good practice for
sending email. The problems.html page already has enough ignored advice
that I doubt that adding this would be of much help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html