Re: How to go through a company proxy with ssh ?

<snip>
Thanks guys for all these informations ... In fact, I have tried both solutions
connect and corkscrew but I haven't been able to connect through the proxy with
neither utility. I am getting a forbidden message and if I turn debug option on
when using connect, I get something like that:
<snip>

While this is being addressed as a technical issue, the proxy server
is presumably used to implement company policy.  While you will likely
succeed in circumventing the proxy server, will this put you in
violation of company policy?  What might the consequences be if a
threat entered the company network via this circumvention?  What will
you say to management if they question why you circumvented the proxy
server?

Just food for thought....

Brett