This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
httpd2 causes 100% server for few seconds _after_ request completed
- From: Sergei Kolodka <ukr dot name dot lists at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:04:05 +0300
- Subject: httpd2 causes 100% server for few seconds _after_ request completed
- Reply-to: ukr dot name dot lists at gmail dot com
Anyone ever seen situation when httpd2 overloads entire server
for a few seconds after request ?
I.e. I run with browser perl script that queries MySQL database.
Perl load about 10%, MySQL - up to 25% and in second or two after
page completely loaded httpd2 causes 100% processor load - everything
(I mean everything) just freezes for 2-3 seconds and the reason for
this - two or sometimes one httpd2's childs that are trying to do
something, don't know what, at least it's not fork.
I'll post more detailed information tomorrow, just a quick quiz
maybe someone have seen something similar before and solved this issue.
Don't have such problem with Apache 1.3 at all, but I'm just unable
to start it as service though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html