This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: free NFS client for Cygwin and/or support for FUSE?
- From: Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:51:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: free NFS client for Cygwin and/or support for FUSE?
- References: <email@example.com>
Ben Wing wrote:
Is there a free NFS client anyone can recommend that works well with
If you are on Win2k3 (not sure but you might need R2), there is an NFS
client included as a Windows component (part of SUA). Otherwise you can
use the one from SFU (Services for Unix - google it). It works about as
well with Cygwin as anything is likely going to; anything you create on
the mount will have a+x permission on UNIX FS, similar to how anything
you create outside of Cygwin has a+x permissions in Cygwin.
This line intentionally left blank.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html