This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I roll back to make 3.80 ?
- From: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- To: William Deegan <bdbaddog at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 00:47:04 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: How do I roll back to make 3.80 ?
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, William Deegan wrote:
> > Have you tried the version of Make described here
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-10/msg00296.html ?
> > It is a 3.81 patched version that perhaps can solve your problems.
> Yes. Just found that.
> Seems to work fine. Though my build is not yet done.
> I'll followup when its done.
> Is this patch likely to be released anytime soon?
I do not know.
You should follow this http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-09/msg00132.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html