Re: error: C compiller cannot create executables

aliko wrote:

> " #define SDCC_VERSION_STR "2.6.1

You've got stray \r's in source files, and I can only assume (since you
refuse to follow instructions and attach a cygcheck output, I can only
ASSUME) that you have binary mounts.  This can happen if you unpacked
the source tarball using a non-Cygwin application like winzip.  You'll
need to switch to textmode mounts and/or use Cygwin's tar to unpack
source code.  Or run d2u on the sources.  Or a million other ways to
deal with line ending problems.  This has nothing to do with gcc.

Brian