Still seeing "Win32 error 1062" starting sshd with "cygrunsrv -S" with openssh-4.5p1-1. Suggestions, please?

Hoping that the latest release of openssh would fix the problem I'm
having starting sshd as a service, I updated my Cygwin install to Ms.
Vinschen's latest release, 4.5p1-1.  I then re-ran ssh-host-config.

Unfortunately, I'm still unable to start sshd as a service, either with
or without privilege separation.  I still receive the error message
"cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error
1062: The service has not been started.".

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but I've searched the mailing
list archives and Googled for every combination of Cygwin, sshd, and
cygrunsrv I can think of to no avail.

If anyone out there has any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

-B