Re: cygheap base mismatch detected - only on Vista x64, not seen on Vista x86

Joseph Koenig wrote:

> I understand the e-mail but I am unclear as to the rebasing process.
> Google has turned up a number of links but they're all related to a
> problem with Python forking and I'm not sure if that mirrors the process
> that I am supposed to do.
>
> Could someone elaborate a little on the rebasing process? Pointing me to
> a proper link would be sufficient.

Install the 'rebase' package using setup.exe and then read the
directions in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/rebase-*.README.  If the stock
settings don't work you might have to edit the line DefaultBaseAddress=
in the rebaseall script as Corinna alluded in the linked message.

Brian