RE: what's wrong with my cygwin command prompt?

Hi,

	We've noticed this on a number of computers we are using.

	To get your prompt behaving normally again, hit CTRL+C in the shell
window.

	It seems like if the CTRL attribute gets stuck 'on' for some reason,
and CTRL+C toggles it back off.

	Try it.

	As for what is causing it, no idea, but at least you have a way of
dealing with it.

	I hope this helps.