Re: MPI

MarioA wrote:

> I would like to know if someone can tell me what I have to do to install
> MPI, in order to use it under Cygwin.

You are making the mistake of assuming that anyone here has any idea
what MPI is.  We could probably google it and find out (and I'm sure
some readers might know) but the fact remains that if it isn't listed at
<http://cygwin.com/packages/> (and it's not) then it's not part of the
distro and so you're on your own.  If MPI has a mailing list, ask
there.  If this is some kind of library, then try downloading its source
code and building it, and if you get an error, report the exact error
along with the exact steps you used to get the error.  In short, you
need to be much more specific.

Brian