RE: Command not found

Sorry for screwing up the thread. Your replies must have not made it
through my firewall and there seems to be no way to reply via the
archive database.

I posted incorrectly about the rev
bu-2.17_gcc-4.1.1-c-c++_nl-1.14.0_gi-6.5.exe, that is for gnuarm.
Hopefully cygcheck.out will afford the correct rev numbers for cygwin. I
re-ran startup.exe yesterday to update the cygwin release.

It was my theory that the problem is with the make utility. I do believe
that cygwin provides the make utility?

If I type any "arm-elf" command at the command prompt everything works
fine. Only when I invoke the make utility, specifically the command
"arm-elf-gcc" does the warning "command not found" occur.

I placed a different make.exe in the cygwin/bin directory and
compilation made it past "arm-elf-gcc" main.c to the linking process.

".assembling"
arm-elf-as -ahls -mapcs-32 -o crt.o crt.s > crt.lst
".compiling"
arm-elf-gcc main.c
"..linking"
ld -Map main.map -Tdemo2106_blink_flash.cmd -o main.out  crt.o main.o
ld: crt.o: Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 40)
crt.o: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
make: *** [main.out] Error 0x1