Re: screen [ping cgf]

Andrew Schulman wrote:
screen is an extremely useful program, that people have been asking for in
Cygwin for a long time.  I'd be willing to package it, but when I floated
the idea a year ago or so, the feeling seemed to be that there were still
too many bugs to make it useful.  If people can live with (or even better,
test and help me try to fix) the unkilled-child-process bug, then I'm
willing.  I could release it as a test version.

Could you post a link to your latest build (and sources), so people can test and comment on it.

And that unkilled-child-process bug... Isn't that similar to the rxvt bug that was fixed here: http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-announce/2006-12/msg00018.html

Regards,
Frank