just got wrong DLLs or wrong mutt.exe

I think there's a bug in the Cygwin setup

I just installed Cygwin for the first time on an XP machine and mutt
wouldn't run but other things seemed OK.

The problem turned out to be that the version of mutt.exe I got was
looking for /usr/bin/cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll and /usr/bin/cygssl-0.9.7.dll
but setup.exe sent me /usr/bin/cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll and
/usr/bin/cygssl-0.9.8.dll. After copying the .7 versions from another
machine, mutt seems to be working fine :-).

I found this by running mutt under gdb and got this:

	gdb: unknown target exception 0xc0000135 at 0x7c964ed1

	Program received signal ?, Unknown signal.

	Program exited with code 030000000465.
	You can't do that without a process to debug.

I Googled exception 0xc0000135 and it had something to do with not finding
a DLL. So I ran mutt under gdb on a very similarly configured machine and
checked the DLLs being loaded. The other machine still had both the .8 and
.7 versions since it's been running Cygwin for a year or so and it gets
refreshed pretty regularly.