Re: a2x: I/O error : Attempt to load network entity http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/xhtml/docbook.xsl

Sorry. I deleted the rest of the mail because both your and my e-mail was
visible.

My firewall does not say anything.

I am using Lotus Notes, I don't know why it didn't attach the file as a
text document. I have made a new one, and named it .txt, lets see if that
work, so I will know the next time (if any).

(See attached file: cygcheck.txt)

/Morten