Re: Cygwin1.DLL soon to be Windows Vista only

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 10:21:34PM -0800, Don wrote:
>Can I register for the Genuine Cygwin Advantage (GCA) program?

We're actually contemplating some program to incentivize Cygwin users in
their use of Red Hat's new, more expressive licensing.  We'll be
providing Cygwin registration as part of the new, improved setup.exe
replacement.  With registration we hope that people will be able to
fully appreciate the power of a fully Cygwinized version of Windows
Vista.

cgf