Re: Programs won't compile; complaining about missing standard headers

C.W. Betts wrote:
When I try to compile applications now, I get the following errors (see
error.txt). These are standard libraries and headers. Is there some script
that I can run that will fix this? I have already tried to reinstall cygwin.

Your statement implies that at one time, compiling applications worked fine. What has changed since then? Do the header files it complains about exist on your system?

I'd recommend reading and following the problem reporting guidelines found
at the link below prior to your next posting to this list on this issue.
It will brief you on the required information to respond with, in addition
to the answers to the questions I posed above.  Assuming you haven't already
found the solution for your problem before then, providing this basic
information will boot-strap the problem-solving process.

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746