Re: Programs won't compile; complaining about missing standard headers

"C.W. Betts" wrote:

> When I try to compile applications now, I get the following errors (see error.txt).  These are standard libraries and headers.  Is there some script that I can run that will fix this?  I have already tried to reinstall cygwin.

You're using the -mno-cygwin switch which turns gcc into the MinGW gcc.
So of course it's not going to find the standard include headers in
/usr/include, because they are only for Cygwin programs.  It should find
them in /usr/include/mingw though.  If you had included cygcheck output
as instructed I'd be able to tell whether you have installed the
required MinGW packages, but since you didn't, all I can really conclude
is that your setup is broken in some way.

Brian