Regarding Globalroot

Hello,

      I am using cygwin 1.5.24. After running vshadow
i get a snapshot. To access that snapshot i get a
string "\\?\GLOBALROOT\...... But when i try to mount
//?/GLOBALROOT...  /dump_mount it says me invalid
argument. After doing some research i find that their
is workarround for this(that is to use ? instead of
dot). Their are couple of changes in
src/winsup/cygwin/path.cc and
src/winsup/cygwin/fhandler_disk_file.cc. This fix was
around oct 2006. But this is not working. I guess that
this updates files may not be included in 1.5.24
release. So May i know how i should include those
files. Should i download all the code and then use it.
Or i can get some patch for this. I will appritiate
for help.

Regards
Ravi

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/