Re: Trademark rights and copyright for "Cygwin" and logo.

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 04:13:12AM +0200, ls-cygwin-2006@m-e-leypold.de wrote:
>Nonetheless I continue to be thankful for anybody's input (esp.  if I
>just missed a plainly visible and well known document on that topic
>somewhere).

It is unclear to me what kind of insight you expect to get about matters
like these which would be definitive enough to actually allow you to
distribute a product.

If the 75% of the mailing list thinks you're ok do you think that Red Hat
will just take that as gospel?

If you want to get definitive answers about this, then you should be asking
Red Hat, not this mailing list.