Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Win32-GUI-1.04-1

2007/5/12, David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>:
cygwin:

Is Win32::GUI supposed to work?  I installed 1.04-1 a few months ago, but didn't
get around to playing with it until last night.  When I tried to start the demo
application, it core dumped.  I checked the Win32::GUI project site, and the
current version is 1.05.  I updated Cygwin -- no help.  I updated Win32::GUI via
CPAN -- no help.

Most of it works, because I use it everyday.

        20070511-180215 dpchrist@a64x23800p ~
        $ win32-gui-demos.pl
        Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Indeed. Scintilla seems to have again an issue. The test framework reports ok, but this demo does not work. We'll have to improve the testcases.

I'll try to upload a fixed 1.05.
--
Reini