How to unload a dynamically loaded cygwin dll from a MSVC program

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to unload the Cygwin dll which has been
dynamically loaded using the concept given in
cygload.cc. This has to be done from a MSVC
executable.

I am able to load the cygwin dll by calling
cygwin_dll_init() function after making a call to
LoadLibrary(" cygwin1.dll") using the connector class
given in cygload.cc example.

The problem that I want to address is how to unload
what all cygwin does after initalizing itself. Is
there a specific function which needs to be called or
how to go about it ?

Please let me know if anyone has any information on
this.

Thanks