Re: mysql.so: Permission denied (Ruby under Cygwin)

On 6/19/07, Ronald Fischer wrote:
> Well, Cygwin Ports has MySQL client and server packages so you can use
> that if you want.

????

But how do I get at it from Ruby? It doesn't seem to be in the Cygwin
Ruby
package (at least not under the name 'mysql'), and there seems to be no
additional MySql Cygwin package available.

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <ronald.fischer@venyon.com>
Phone: +49-89-452133-162

If you will notice, he said the client was in Cygwin Ports and not in Cygwin proper.

Google is your friend: http://www.google.com/search?q=cygwin+ports

-Jason

--
NOTICE:  This email is being sent in clear-text across the public
Internet.  Therefore, any attempts to include unenforceable legalese