Re: using chere

--- Lewis Hyatt <> ha scritto:

> Lewis Hyatt wrote:
> > OK, one last thing, sorry. I did something wrong
> with the last test. If
> > I add c:\cygwin\bin and c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin to
> the Windows PATH
> > variable, then chere does work to open up an
> xterm!
> >
> > So I guess the only question is: is there any way
> to avoid this
> > requirement? It would be helpful for me if I
> didn't have to add these to
> > the path. I'm not sure how chere is implemented,
> but could it just set
> > these variables before calling the xterm? Thanks
> again.
I do not remenber exactly how I solved the issue,
but it is was related to advise xterm/rxvt where the
bash shell is; as cygwin %PATH is loaded by bash
and rxvt is loaded before.
what "chere -r" says ?

for me is:

chere version 0.7
run.exe is available at C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe
--- bash keys ---
Directory menu item (all users)
&Bash Prompt Here

Directory command (all users)
C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe
-fg white -bg black -e /bin/xhere /bin/bash.exe "%L"

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: